DeAnn Chase Provides Vital Legal Steps for Business Ownership Protection
As business owners of a franchise, emerging growth company, professional practice, or a family-owned business – it’s important to find superior ways to protect personal and proprietary assets. Chase Law Group P.C. founder, DeAnn Flores Chase, provides highly informative speaking engagements for professional associations across Southern California to help business owners gain a deeper understanding of what legal and financial needs are required today along with clear actions they can take immediately to protect their business for the future.
“Very effective in presenting essential information in a short time.”
“It was a pleasure to have you and I appreciate both the knowledge you were able to pass on, in such a professional, yet fun manner.”
“The legal and financing information was very informative!”
Here’s a sampling of DeAnn’s various workshop topics:
- Legal Essentials for Business Owners
- Pitfalls of Partnerships
- What Every California Employer Should Know
- What Type of Business Entity Is Best for You?
- How to Exit Your Business with a Solid Succession Plan
- Protect Your Brand & Your Intellectual Property
As business owners face legal crossroads that inevitably come with growth and transition, DeAnn provides invaluable legal information to all conference, seminar and workshop attendees. DeAnn’s dynamic energy and passion for helping business owners has earned her recognition as a sought-after speaker and legal expert in the South Bay and SoCal area.
Contact her at email: email@example.com or call: 310-545-7700.
Reserve DeAnn to speak at your next business professional event across Southern California communities including Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Palos Verdes, Torrance, Playa Vista, Marina del Rey, and Santa Monica.
DeAnn has been a featured speaker for these SoCal organizations:
- Cal CPA Society
- Opus Bank
- Chambers of Commerce in Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
- Rotary Club of Redondo Beach
- South Bay Conference for Women
- Professional Associations including South Bay Professional Group, Manhattan Beach Professional Group, and Deposition Reporters Association of California, Inc.
Other Events & Appearances (Teleseminars & Radio)
“Get Your Legal Ducks in a Row” Teleseminar
By the National Association of Entrepreneur Moms
“Legal Steps to Build a Business You Can Count On” Teleseminar
By the Jamee Tenzer/Life Works Coaching and Christine Lewicki/O Coaching
Beauty & Brains Community Seminar Series
By the Ed Hart/Maximus Salon with MBCC SCORE Counselor, Tony West